DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    32’ or 34’ Trailer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

32’ or 34’ Trailer
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Most of the motor-homes get DOT rated on gross weight because gross weight (lets use 10,000 lbs as your example) means 1000-1500 lbs tongue weight. The Trailer Toad changes that thinking with Zero tongue weight on the coach.
With over 2000 Trailer Toads on the road and satisfied customers for the last 14 years the Trailer Toad serves an important service to racers with motor homes, truck campers and some pickups. No tongue weight on the tow vehicle, a steerable axle behind the hitch and in front of the trailer ball.
Do you need to still be aware of the extra weight, do proper maintenance and drive defensively..yes, of course.

Be safe out there and if you have any questions about our Trailer Toad models, give me a call or message me through DRR.

Jok Nicholson

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toad1:
Most of the motor-homes get DOT rated on gross weight because gross weight (lets use 10,000 lbs as your example) means 1000-1500 lbs tongue weight. The Trailer Toad changes that thinking with Zero tongue weight on the coach.
With over 2000 Trailer Toads on the road and satisfied customers for the last 14 years the Trailer Toad serves an important service to racers with motor homes, truck campers and some pickups. No tongue weight on the tow vehicle, a steerable axle behind the hitch and in front of the trailer ball.
Do you need to still be aware of the extra weight, do proper maintenance and drive defensively..yes, of course.

Be safe out there and if you have any questions about our Trailer Toad models, give me a call or message me through DRR.

Jok Nicholson

I know there are reinforcement bars to add, but with a motorhome with some rear overhang, tight turns means the rear is doing some pretty good sideways movement. Is that a problem for stress on components or tire scrub?
Catch 22 of course with length. Would like a 34' if we start doing two full sized dragsters with golf cart. But then add a toad, and pull it with a 40' motorhome.....whew!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have a 34' goldrush with the cabinet on the side wall.. i can haul my dragster, camaro golf cart....

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post