DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Autometer Water Temperature Sensor Connectors?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Autometer Water Temperature Sensor Connectors?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
I am looking for a source for replacement connectors for the two wire Autometer water temperature sensor.

Autometer only has a long cable that costs over $32.00 before shipping!

I have a picture, but don't see how to post it here.

Any ideas?

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain on the cable replacement cable, I had to replace one this year. I could not find the connectors locally. Maybe someone else on here has a solution.

Posts: 110 | Location: SO. IL. | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
David, I have Auto Meter harness #5226 (2 wire)
and a # 5227 (3 wire)....Check your part numbers... New in pack never opened...PM me

Posts: 225 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
on most connectors there is a part # molded into it. if you can get the number it should be easy to look up.

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1297 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S/S Dart:
David, I have Auto Meter harness #5226 (2 wire)
and a # 5227 (3 wire)....Check your part numbers... New in pack never opened...PM me
Connectors look more like AutoMeter 5276 two wire.

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sr4440:
on most connectors there is a part # molded into it. if you can get the number it should be easy to look up."

One connector has a stylized "U" with a 20 below it.
The other end has a "P.E.D." with a 91 below it.

They are small connectors and I can't find anything similar on GOOGLE!

Joe

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

They look right!