Notify
Tools

shoot the lite
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted
Anyone have any feed back on them?

Posts: 101 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Almost. I was gonna once, made it all the way to the golf cart with the .44 in my hand, pops finally convinced me it wouldnt get rid of cross talk and leds

Posts: 266 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I love mine. Sucks if you flinch, but that usually screws you no matter what type of button you are using.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 2432 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
Almost. I was gonna once, made it all the way to the golf cart with the .44 in my hand, pops finally convinced me it wouldnt get rid of cross talk and leds

Uncontrollable Laugh

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 8078 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I love mine and would not go back to a regular button. I am about .015 quicker and much more consistent with it in my dragster.

Posts: 100 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of fatpack
posted Hide Post
I tried one but the first time I used it I must not have had it ****ed all the way because as soon as I touched the trigger it released. If you get used to it I can see it could be ok. For me just wasn't as simple as a button.

Walt

Posts: 56 | Location: Sykesville | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Have you ever watch the movie Tin Cup,,, when your in a rut you need to change it up big time so I'd bet it's a head thing more than anything. Just like anything new, it works for some and not others........

Posts: 1209 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:

Laughing Hard

Kinda the way i feel about cross talk and leds also!

Posts: 101 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of C Hodge
posted Hide Post
I have the STL3 in my nova. Had it in the dragster and I would never go back unless they stop making them

Posts: 97 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have been using one for over 6 years now. I love it. I've moved it 3 times to find my best mounting spot. I activate and launch with my right thumb.

Posts: 59 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
Have you ever watch the movie Tin Cup,,, when your in a rut you need to change it up big time so I'd bet it's a head thing more than anything. Just like anything new, it works for some and not others........

Lots of truth in that.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 2432 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post