DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Well, who is cooking and what are we having this holiday?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, who is cooking and what are we having this holiday?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
Was out looking at prime rib. Never thought it was more than a crankshaft. Ordered Chinese last year and it was over the top. 24 people consumed everything. Merry Christmas to all and may 2023 bring us peace and good health.

Now go get me another frosted Heineken, AND hurry.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Christmas Eve
Ravioli,meatballs,sausage,hoagie tray and finger food.
Bout 15/20 people show up on a good year.

Posts: 691 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B.C.Malibu:
Christmas Eve
Ravioli,meatballs,sausage,hoagie tray and finger food.
Bout 15/20 people show up on a good year.

Damn, that sounds good. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Christmas Eve we do boiled and fried shrimp, seafood gumbo, oysters Rockefeller, corn on the cobb, and mushrooms.

Christmas Day we do prime rib, baked potatoes, and salad.

We will have 11 people this year both days.

Posts: 35 | Location: Gilmer, TX | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Well right now things might drastically change.
Looks light blizzard conditions with 40-50 wind gust bringing it down to MINUS -25 below. We are rethinking the whole deal.Especially the food situation.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well now, that weather forecast is just rude. A little dusting of snow to make it look like christmas would be nice, but to make it like Siberia is just not right. Hope you can stay hunkered down and warm through it.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I feed as many as we can for the Holidays. Christmas Eve is for our family and I will be making Lasagna, Meatballs and baked Shells. With the usual accompanying sides. For Christmas day we will have the "rest of the family" here and I am cooking a Prime Rib. Have three 7 rib roasts I will be cooking. The usual suspects of mashed potato, jalepeno creamed corn, yorkshire pudding, au jus, homemade horseradish by me. Everyone else will be bringing a dish or what they can. We include as many friends as want to come, also include our childrens friends who do not have family in town in the celebrations.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Al.. The world needs more people like you and your family helping these children. Priceless....

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Haven't really decided. Just me and my doggie so not much in the way of plans

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Filet mignon, mushrooms, shrimp, oven baked potatoes and veggies TBD. Turkey is for Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas!

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ham, rice and gravey, butter beans, creamed corn, rutabagas. No collards this year. This is Christmas Day. Christmas Eve, Chili....and finger foods such as sausage balls ect.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Posts: 42 | Location: East Coast | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post