DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Morel Black Mamba Lifters
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morel Black Mamba Lifters
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You don’t win shyt loser, no big $ checks, no Wallys! Besides the fact you race at a duck pond. You’re just a broke dyck dreamer.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Again......LOL! Read & comprehend the first sentence.

I would be mad to if I knew everything & had everything, but you can't find you butt in the drivers seat to compete at the Big Show. Stop being scared & prove you are not the ultimate loser.

What part of that last sentence always stifles your scared ultimate loser keyboard. Oh, the part about you competing at the big show. You have your head shoved so far NHRA's a...ss it's cutting off your O2. Pull your head out, climb into that Firechicken of yours & show us how it's done.

Now, as for my duck pond; all the best from all divisions come to our duck pond to race. Have you been here to compete, with you driving? Have you even been here to spectate? I would venture to say no, scared loser. Razz

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Do not let him bother you. Ed has not Won Shyt, his Son has won some but Ed has not done anything.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4008 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong loser, got me some Wally’s and big checks with my name on them NahNahTounge and you not one!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
There is only one "bench mark" in lifters. They are Jesel.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong this is Bracket Talk not pro stock or comp talk

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Again......LOL! Read & comprehend the first sentence.

I would be mad to if I knew everything & had everything, but you can't find you butt in the drivers seat to compete at the Big Show. Stop being scared & prove you are not the ultimate loser.

What part of that last sentence always stifles your scared ultimate loser keyboard. Oh, the part about you competing at the big show. You have your head shoved so far NHRA's a...ss it's cutting off your O2. Pull your head out, climb into that Firechicken of yours & show us how it's done.

Now, as for my duck pond; all the best from all divisions come to our duck pond to race. Have you been here to compete, with you driving? Have you even been here to spectate? I would venture to say no, scared loser. Razz

STIFLED.....Again ED!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck you continue to talk about shyt that you don’t have a clue about. The fact is the majority of NHRA class racers have not been to your duck pond. Further, the majority of those that have are/were chasing a divisional or world championship. As to your duck pond, the skill level or lack there of those that bracket race there regularly is pitfall compared to the toughest tracks in the east and evident by the subpar showing of the locals at the fling year after year.

Oh and when is the dream trailer 2.0 coming broke dyck? Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED still avoiding competing in the Big Show, stop being scared! Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Morel lifters are even on the parts list when building a bracket motor. To many better options to be honest. Just my opinion. That said Bam Dlc is the current lifter of choice by my motor guy and many others.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Morel lifters are even on the parts list when building a bracket motor. To many better options to be honest. Just my opinion. That said Bam Dlc is the current lifter of choice by my motor guy and many others.

And why is that??? My motor guy swears by Morels I went with BAM too But my point is there are several viable options and Morel BM IS ONE OF THEM.

Go root on ed.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I didn't request them; I was going use my new set of Lunati's in the motor. The Morels are going to be used & broken in the way they wish. Not going to lose any sleep over it. Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Both your assemblers are hacks. 13 months, old pushrods, manifold not prepared and threating to get the police involved…PRICELESS and clueless! Falling of chair laughing

RacerVX54…KNOWS!

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't request them; I was going use my new set of Lunati's in the motor. The Morels are going to be used & broken in the way they wish. Not going to lose any sleep over it. Big Grin

So your motor guy use what ever parts he chooses?? I will listen but its getting the parts I want.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Exactly and chooses what he makes the most profit on.

This engine debacle may eclipse his trailer saga. Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:

And why is that??? My motor guy swears by Morels I went with BAM too But my point is there are several viable options and Morel BM IS ONE OF THEM.

Go root on ed.

That's your opinion. My guy wont use them. Got a buddy right now with a motor that's tore up after a morel fail in a new lifter.. 3 lifters I would use and only use are Bam, isky and crower.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, RacerVX54…KNOWS!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Knows what his guy tells him maybe !

My guy.... No my guy.... no my guy said ... Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Knows what his guy tells him maybe !

My guy.... No my guy.... no my guy said ... Laughing Hard

I don’t know any engine builders, especially reputable engine builders who are using morel lifters. Are morel lifters ok? I have no clue, I just know I’m not using anything but bam or isky.

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY and that’s because they are not of the quality that nationally known Professional engine builders want to put their reputation on.

racerdude2054…KNOWS!