DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    For builders, it may be useful to know...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For builders, it may be useful to know...
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
TSI has now included in the casting process accommodations for a build plate, identifying the builder.

These cases are super nice. I've also been using the Sonnax guided pin servo in everything I build of late, after testing one out in my own transmission. These things really clean up the shift. Word to the wise.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Thanks for the Sonnax tip. I have been on the fence about the pin support kit and you helped me get on over.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1829 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:
Mike,

Thanks for the Sonnax tip. I have been on the fence about the pin support kit and you helped me get on over.

Yes sir, anytime.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well well, look who's finally taking his meds...... Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Well well, look who's finally taking his meds...... Laughing Hard

I was wondering where you were earlier, when it dawned on me you were most likely defending your over 65 easter egg hunt championship at the rainbow lodge. So how did you do?

Did you double up again this year and win the shuffleboard tournament too? Wink

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:
Mike,

These super servo's work good as well Larry.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,