New
Find
Notify
Tools

84 Gbody twist
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I have a 84 Monte Carlo with 461BBC, powerglide 12 bolt with 5:13 gear, it is leaving violently and picking left front and twisting bad I have a anti roll on it but not sure how to adjust it any help appreciated.

Posts: 7 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Did you put one on after messing with the bags? If it's a competition engineering with the through bolt aluminum arms might as well cut it out and start over as they always egg shape the aluminum and get loose so they are hard to set and stay that way.....If not find a level spot for the car. Get the car ready just like you are fixing to roll in the waterbox. Put someone in the car close to your weight. Take the pass link jam nuts loose, loosen the bottom bolt to where you can move it back and forth if there was no pressure. Move the link til you can move the bolt back and forth freely. Then lengthen the arm one turn. Lock everything down. That's a descent starting point. All this needs to be done without the bags.

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Actually after looking over car more noticed it had one on car not sure what type it is been trying to investigate how to adjust can't find anything I still have the bags but I did order some springs to get rid of bags. How can you tell what brand it is by looking at it?

Posts: 7 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Check your private messages.

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post