New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rons Gold Pump
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just got the seals. They are flowserve Pac-Seal S-10409V. This seal is a Viton type. Comparing the one that was in the pump not much difference. The spring is not as long but stronger. Probably just reuse the old spring. The biggest difference is the main seal, it's bigger in dia and fits alot tighter than the old one. The old one would just fall in the pump. I will know Saturday if it fixes the leak I had. It was so bad it looked like a fountain coming out the weep hole. Stay tuned.

Posts: 9 | Location: Montana The Big Sky State | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ok it was successful. Flowserve PacSeal #s-10409V
v is for viton. There several seals with different material. S-10409E is an EPT material,
S-10403N is neoprene. You won't be able to order from them directly, they should find the closest dealer for you.
FLOWSERVE CORPORATE
Flowserve World Headquarters 5215 N. O'Connor Blvd.,
Ste 2300
Irving, TX 75039 USA

P: +1 (972) 443-6500

F: +1 (972) 443-6800

Now if we can find the replacement cartridge for it we could have all the replacement parts.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Rick

Posts: 9 | Location: Montana The Big Sky State | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
The company I work for manufacturers and sells a good many other parts to flowserve. I'll see what I can do for you guys as far as ordering.

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What kind of pressure do these pumps make?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
my pump is labeled 130 psi. Please let us know how or where to order them from. Thanks

2017 Modified Sumerduck dragway Champ
2015 SBRA Footbrake Points Champ
Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

Posts: 56 | Location: manassas | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I got a like new one of these pumps but its anodized purple. I will sell to someone for $150

Posts: 8 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Big10pointer looks like Blind mule wants to help or call the number I posted and they put in touch with a dealer in your area. Hope this helps guys.
Thanks Rick

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks MT BUICKNUT!

Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

Posts: 56 | Location: manassas | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You guys have any luck??
Thanks Rick

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hate to bring this back up but flowserve won't return my calls can anyone help please?

Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dave Koehler
posted Hide Post
Since you brought this back up I was wondering...
Have any of you taken a magnifying glass and checked for numbers on the seal?
Since ProCon has been around for a long time they are probably inch dimensions and the seal companies always have the industry number on them. Search for that number.

Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection - http://www.koehlerinjection.com
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Nitrous Master Software - Balancing
99% of fuel injection problems are electric.

Posts: 351 | Location: Urbana, IL 61802 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
big 10pointer
I had to go to a seal distributor to get mine. They wouldn't sell directly to me. Where are you located? Maybe I can find a distributor for you. If worse comes to worse I can get you my contact here in Montana.
Thanks Rick

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm located in Virginia near D.C. Thanks Buicknut

Mason Dixon Dragway
Horse Power Innovations
E 85 Carb

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Did you get your PM