DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Anruzzi Transmissions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anruzzi Transmissions
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Just a shout out to the forum sponsor. What a great guy and top notch transmission builder. Always helpful and walked me through a couple questions I had on rooster comb replacement. Great customer service during and after purchase!

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
the BEST !!!

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He really is. There are a lot of good transmission builders but his customer service and willingness to help after the sale is why I will keep going back. Just a genuine good guy all around.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He’s a good guy for sure!

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post