DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Monocoque / Bogart wheel centers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monocoque / Bogart wheel centers
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Anybody happen to have 2 wheel centers for a Monocoque or Bogart wheel? Need 2 with a 5 0n 4-3/4 bolt pattern.
You can tell them because they have 20 bolts instead of the usual 18....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nobody?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Nobody?

It`s the 21st century.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Nobody?

It`s the 21st century.

And yet you still race a 50yr old car from the last century. HMMMM

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dave, don"t know if you axles and rotors are double drilled but I have a spare set of Bogart Force I centers but, they are 5x5. ps. alot of people are TESTIE on this site lately. LOL

Posts: 39 | Location: so. ca. | Registered: June 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have 5x5 centers now. I can drill and tap my axles/hats for the 5x5 no problem. Just being lazy and kinda hoping someone had a pair of 4 3/4 centers.
No big deal with 434...just friendly joking back and forth...nothing nasty...Well, not on my part anyway. LOL

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
It might be worth a call to Joey B.
Pretty sure they can make what you want, or have an idea.
DeezNuts

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a set of 15w x16dia Bogart wheels that are 5 by 4 3/4 bolt center if you need a set of wheels.

Posts: 120 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin duck:
I have a set of 15w x16dia Bogart wheels that are 5 by 4 3/4 bolt center if you need a set of wheels.

I certainly don't need a second pair of wheels, BUT pm me a price on the wheels just in case the makes sense to buy the pair for the centers.

Thanks

Dave

F J B