DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Air Hitch by Air Safe Hitch Technology
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Hitch by Air Safe Hitch Technology
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Seabass, I never saw that one. Do you use that one?

Posts: 105 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53aDgO6u5WU

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1297 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TPaton:
Seabass, I never saw that one. Do you use that one?

No I don’t , just putting it up for you to see

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
I have one and the only 2 things I dislike are the cost and having to add air to the bag..... I should probably put nitrogen in it but haven't..... had to replace the air bag once cause it rubbed a hole in it.....

JR, After using the Shocker hitch for a year or so how do you like it?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3999 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
IMO you are better off getting your trailer weight load balanced, and a setting up your weight distribution hitch correctly. I see no need for any fancy stuff here.

Best advice right above.

strangemagicperformance.com
oldsperformanceproducts.com

WD dealer for just about all your performance needs.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Suffern, NY | Registered: November 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Well, I was coming back from Lufkin a few months ago on a road that was just brutal. A road that rough beats heck out of everything no matter how good it is strapped down and balanced. I do have the weight bars and good hitch but if the air ride deal helps any then I am all for it. And it really does not cost more than a regular good hitch.

That makes it worth considering in my book. Especially since I am going to buy a motorhome soon might as well set it up as good as possible from the start.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3999 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post