Tools

Chassis Cert
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
division 1 follows the rule book

Really, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe modified throttle linkages need a toe hook.
[IMG]8JUFsawl[/IMG]

But, glad you got it done. 15 minutes will save you from hiring lawyers!

Best of luck this year Nomad!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Right and got it after this photo was taken

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just having fun!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nomad:
I'm scheduled for a chassis cert on the 23rd. I'll tack this on the 16A bar tomorrow.

Some .062 (16ga I think) exhaust tube, a 1/4" stamp set, tack it on, and we're good to good.

Aries Race Cars because I was born in March.

That's perfect. My first few were like that and my Cobalt still has one. I now use professionally engraved plates on all my cars.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I had the car re-certified yesterday. Sure enough the information on the tag is recorded on the receipt. It's my fault that I didn't notice until just now that instead of 7.50 it was certed for 8.50. Never told me, "Hey, Bruce, I'm not certifying this car for 7.50 and here is the reason why." Just "Pay the girl."

Like I said my fault. I'll ask at the first Divisional, because I have no clue as to the why. I think it's chickens*yt not to tell me then.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Chassis Cert. I found it interesting that IHRA doesn't require chassis certification for 1/8 mile until you run 5.99, while NHRA its 6.39.

Page 27 of IHRA rulebook 2020

http://www.ihra.com/images/202...ebook_Pages_1.13.pdf

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post