DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Front runners tubes or no tubes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Front runners tubes or no tubes
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I have a set of front runners I bought with a used set of wheels. Did not know they were in tires till today when starting to change tires.
Never had tubes in a set of front runners before. Wondering if any here run tubes in theirs?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Fabman
posted Hide Post
X2, tubeless

Posts: 272 | Location: USA | Registered: August 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
works for me. Hell till yesterday I did not know they even had tubes for them. Plus less weight and zero cost hell yea.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post