DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Speaking of fast dragsters
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of fast dragsters
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will Harrison:
I've been 4.36 @159 1/8, 6.86 @198 1/4 with my 533" at about 1875 pounds. Single 4 barrel, profiler 12 degree heads that are from 2004, a "home built" converter, in a home built car on mickey thompson 3190 little bubbas

That is impressive for a 533 inch motor.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
That is impressive for a 533 inch motor.

Ask him how many rpms he turns on that bad boy....My guess is he will say "All of them".....

Laughing Hard

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
4.35 @160 1/8 mile, 6.83 @195 1/4 mile with my 635, single APD Max Speed carb, 2004 Undercover weighing 1820lbs on 3190 little bubba's.
David

Posts: 134 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
I went 4.44 @ 156 with an itty bitty single 1050 with my Super Comp setup. Fun ride with 1 flat sixty foot.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post