DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Help with choosing heads
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with choosing heads
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
......ain't got shyt nor ever done shyt.

I personally have missed this statement made famous by 1290

ep-

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous of the shop dogs. We have a terribly sweet black lab. But one or two loud noises or any aggravation sensed in the shop, and she's headed up to the house. Never seen a dog so content to sit in the rain or snow and just watch what is going on outside. The more miserable it is outside, the better she likes it. Then she comes and sits in front of the fire, and off to bed. LOL. The life!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:
......ain't got shyt nor ever done shyt.

I personally have missed this statement made famous by 1290

ep-

you have to admit, it's brilliant Big Grin and more important true for many posting on the forums that want to debate.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SpeierRacingHeads
posted Hide Post
My dogs go riding around in the coolest 3rd GEN on the planet! No gay LS swap here.. Old School till death!

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Chad, that's old school to you, not to me.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ain't never done shyt or won shyt but ole Buckaroo the Wonder Dog is without a doubt the sweetest dog in the world. Even the vet said "You know this dog is one in a million don't ya?"

I'll see if I can post a picture.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
He looks like a sweet pup

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chad, that's old school to you, not to me.

Yea, the coils were an after thought because I put a HP ECM in it because the chip burning wasn't working with the elbow.

But it's a true 23 degree. Seems everyone is LS drunk.

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The aluminum elbow was clever and looks nice. Keeps the hood where it should be.

As far as heads, "It ain't too bocu." Smile
I just run a 7000 stall with alky on a small block. Almost nothing is disastrously too big with that.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
The aluminum elbow was clever and looks nice. Keeps the hood where it should be.

As far as heads, "It ain't too bocu." Smile
I just run a 7000 stall with alky on a small block. Almost nothing is disastrously too big with that.

I just wanted something for some right foot therapy. The one on the bottom is 100% stock, paint and all.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
How many red IROC's do you need to have before it is classified and illness?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
The duct tape on the AC accumulator is classic! Big Grin

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":

The hose is on it now! lol. Wanted to keep it clean! HA

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpeierRacingHeads:
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":

The hose is on it now! lol. Wanted to keep it clean! HA

You Da Man

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post