DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Altronics Paging Antenna
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Altronics Paging Antenna
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted
Purchased a Paging unit for my weather station and im in need of an antenna. Anyone know what type of antenna is needed? I know altronics sells them but was looking for other input.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any CB antenna will work thats what we use.

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
This is what I use with my Altalab paging system. I did need to get a cable and a mini BNC adapter to connect to the Altalab. Not sure what type of connection is used by Altronics.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Y...349624.m46890.l49292

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
you need a antenna with a freq range of 450-470Mhz.

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1297 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post