DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Racepak Dash/Logger Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Racepak Dash/Logger Sale
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Racepak is temporarily offering a kit based on their IQ3 Drag/Logger with Fuel Pressure and Trans Temp sensors. The kit saves you $300 over individual parts.

It's $1999 and what you get is:
- IQ3 drag logging dash
- Water temp, Oil press, fuel press, trans temp v-net, and drive shaft sensors
- all wiring & laptop accessories

The only thing you have to buy extra is the DS collar which is $52 for a 4 magnet setup.

They are available from RP or any dealer but when you purchase from me, I will setup the dash with the FP and trans temp sensors, the number of magnets in your DS collar and make it start recording automatically (otherwise you have to do these setup tasks). Also, I'd be willing change the sensor mix - say if you wanted an AF sensor but not the trans temp. Or if you have a Terminator and wanted pan vac rather then fuel pressure.

Let me know of any questions.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
As many of us know, Gene is a first class "Go To" guy on all of the RacePak products!
Great deal, great guy!
Great after purchase support!
clapping

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Hey Greg
How long is the sale good till?

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
Hey Greg
How long is the sale good till?

First they said 8/31 Ray. Then they started talking about 9/15 totaling 4 weeks of sale. So, I don't know.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Thanks Greg,

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post