DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    4 link 9.75" rear 6.75 front spread?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4 link 9.75" rear 6.75 front spread?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It sounded as if you did in your thread asking the same question on yb

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick!:
Maybe post some starting line video of you car the way it's set up now?

https://youtu.be/Qk52T6P8aDE

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
It sounded as if you did in your thread asking the same question on yb

I had talked to him last summer about an issue I had with the car porpoising and he got me going the right direction. He also said he would like to see less front end bias to make the car work better. I now have that but I hate to keep bugging him for free advice. If I need to pick his brain again may send a little cash for time and knowledge. I really want to learn what adjustment does what for me and a lot of others I try helping at the track.
Thanks for your input.

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post