DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Intake Manifolds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intake Manifolds
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted
I've had this Edelbrock 2807 I got in a horse trade knocking around the house for few years. Because I had to deal with a possible lifter issue I installed it in place of the 2927 I had on it.
For the what's been done to it, it's not worth the money. However the port exits fit my Tony Mamo heads perfectly. I will say these Edelbrock casting look like they were done in someone's shop class. They're crummy.

I got only two licks on it yesterday and so far it seems to run the same. But, two runs is not conclusive to me. A track rental will tell the real story.

The following are some photos. Discuss.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post