DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Best route from Baltimore to Numidia Dragway
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best route from Baltimore to Numidia Dragway
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not for the first weekend they might be open. 5 hours is too far to drive for the possibility of cops blocking the gate. You won’t be racing there either.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We will, weather permitting, guaranteed.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
We will, weather permitting, guaranteed.

I see now after it was guaranteed you are adding weather into it. Just like they didn’t open two weeks ago cause it was too cold then didn’t open this past weekend cause the weather was perfect. I am sure if they don’t open the weather will be the blame.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
what does it matter to you? You ain't ever coming to Numidia! Meanwhile, you expect them to open no mind guaranteed the payout if the forecast is for rain for the weekend? Roll Eyes

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don’t expect them to open period this weekend but I never said 100% I will be there then go delete it and add weather to it. Maybe I should try your way so I can be right all the time.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again...We will be racing, weather permitting, guaranteed and you won't be there this weekend or any weekend!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Greenie where are you? There’s over 300 of us racing and you chose to sit home. Laughing very hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I hear there’s at least another 50 racers enroute right now for tomorrow’s and Monday's big $ races.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I chose to stay home for good reason, not that I planned on driving 5 hours to a tracks first day opening but I wouldn’t have driven 10 minutes to a track this weekend for a reason you wouldn’t understand.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Excuses, your skeered you’ll be making that drive back home after first round. Stay at your duck pond

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I haven’t got the official count yet but no doubt over 350 cars/drivers that ain’t skeered of no virus or the competition who traveled from at least 8 states and greenie my 82 y/o mother ain’t skeered either! NahNahTounge

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
1320ricer/green1, you two are good for cheap entertainment. You girls need to get a room when you meet up. Dancing Cat

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
he ain't ever coming to Numidia.

Meanwhile, we had a very good weekend with both cars.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
he ain't ever coming to Numidia.

Meanwhile, we had a very good weekend with both cars.

So, how did you race the cars. Did you set them up for S/C & S/ST mode or just run them in bracket mode.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
bracket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We have guys at our local points races, dialing their respective Index all night while bracket racing.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436