DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Im Just Gonna leave this here....OG's Step on in!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im Just Gonna leave this here....OG's Step on in!!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted
This is for all the OG's who have been around for a while on here....you will GET IT!!
A MUST READ click that link.... Big Grin Razz

Hell Has froze over

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shooter66,

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

Oldani Motorsports Transmissions

Posts: 5287 | Location: Chitown  | Registered: February 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Saw it on Facebook and just knew I had to crawl out from under my DRR rock!

LMAO... the must be head swollen so big that it topples the body it's on out there somewhere.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
Bring on the MT's, Rim Screws and ALky Dominators....shyt the flood gates are OPEN!!

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

Posts: 5287 | Location: Chitown  | Registered: February 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
" Hello, Rossler's Transmission. Ed who???"

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
And who said that a giant BTE sticker on the side of your car wouldn't get you some headlines? You'd think it was the company car.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
Ed and Kyle I know your reading this....now...the entire DRR World is OWED a picture of you or the old man in the BTE Hat that Steve Oldani sent him years ago!!!!! DO IT!...front AND back Razz

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Where is the "LIKE" Button? HMMMM

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
BTE=Brown Tongue Ed?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ive always enjoyed ed and his rants.and I actually met ed and his son in person at the epping divisional last year.real nice people and very professional at the track.
I was kinda surprised that kyles hype up music is takashi 6ix9ine but ok lol

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
Bro Ed is a great guy...I used to meet up with him all the time when I would work in the City....we used to have fun crushing each other on here and then laugh our a@@ off about it over a beer. Cant wait to see him and Kyle at 66 in a few weeks....this will make it all the more epic!!

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I just read a recent post of his on Classracer regarding contingency that seemed really out of character, but it makes a lot more sense now!

Good to see a bunch of OGs coming out of the woodwork!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Must of quit racing as he couldn’t back up all his talk.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That guy still owes me a sausage pepper sub from Numidia!!!!!!!

Oh ya, Hoosiers s u c k ! LMAO!

Posts: 2139 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
I just read a recent post of his on Classracer regarding contingency that seemed really out of character, but it makes a lot more sense now!

Good to see a bunch of OGs coming out of the woodwork!

Meds Possibly?

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wish he were here to defend himself!

Posts: 101 | Location: Work | Registered: April 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why would he defend himself? He loved the attention being a buffon gave him.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
His excuses and banter would be funny.

Posts: 101 | Location: Work | Registered: April 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Power Tool

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
I saw that this morning on fb and quickly checked to see if the Mickeys were in place!

Posts: 206 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WANNABE CAREER TEST AND TUNERS !

69 Nova 540 BBC
Best ET 9.39@142
All Motor in Street Trim
3320 lbs.

Posts: 1027 | Location: Kilgore,Texas | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post