DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Im Just Gonna leave this here....OG's Step on in!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im Just Gonna leave this here....OG's Step on in!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
LMAO .....a feller banned from this site running the clicks up ....priceless....bwaaahahaha

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kyle does have a pretty cool video on YouTube of them installing the BTE power glide and updates to the white car. I was impressed.

Posts: 101 | Location: Work | Registered: April 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why does anyone care?
Get a life!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I have a better idea...

Why don't the people that miss him..go find him. Personally, I enjoy the peace and quite on this site now days.
Try to remember, he was banned once before and allowed back with promises to be civil. That lasted about 20 minutes.
Like I said, he's out there on other sites causing daily grief. Go find him if your heart aches for him...

Wish we had a LIKE button

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cut up shyt box

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post