DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Im Just Gonna leave this here....OG's Step on in!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im Just Gonna leave this here....OG's Step on in!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure that trans and converter are ATI with BTE stickers on them. Wink

"I will never have anything other than ATI in any of my cars!"

Interesting "how the world turns".

That being said, I'm sure Ed's son is a great young man.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Completely disagree with Brian.

Ed was an azz to so many that his input was tainted with his personal preferences as well as his ability to be disrespectful to all he encountered on this site.

Ed is GONE because of Ed, his behavior on this site was despicable and he clearly got what he deserved...its hard to get kicked off of here and even harder to get kicked off of yellow bullet...he succeeded in both. He did not have to be a d i c k to so many...he chose to do so.

I won't punish the kid for his dad's BS...the kid can win...Ed needs some practice. I wish both of them the best of luck in the future. I wont hesitate to introduce myself when the time comes either.

CG JMO

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:

Ed was an azz to so many that his input was tainted with his personal preferences as well as his ability to be disrespectful to all he encountered on this site.

Ed is GONE because of Ed, his behavior on this site was despicable and he clearly got what he deserved...its hard to get kicked off of here and even harder to get kicked off of yellow bullet...he succeeded in both. He did not have to be a d i c k to so many...he chose to do so.

I won't punish the kid for his dad's BS...the kid can win...Ed needs some practice. I wish both of them the best of luck in the future. I wont hesitate to introduce myself when the time comes either.

CG JMO

Like i said there is an ignore feature on this board that you and anyone else could of enabled.. Its easy to do and its a simple solution if you don't like Ed... He post on yellowbullet a few days ago so hes not banned there..

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
He is not banned anymore (on yellowbullet)...I never have had to use the ignore button...still don't.

Relaxing

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
lol - If you guys only new how many threatening messages and complaints I received over the years about ED. Literally hundreds. It took a lot for me to ban the only person I have ever done so to, but enough was enough.

Just Say'n

SL...

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is not banned anymore (on yellowbullet)...I never have had to use the ignore button...still don't.

Relaxing

I mean if i don't want to see someones posts because hes an a hole or you don't care for them wouldn't you just use the ignore button? Truth is many on here loved to stir the pot and loves to keep it going and that is a fact. Probably the same ones complaining about Ed where the same ones arguing with him in the first place.

Just Sayin

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:

Like i said there is an ignore feature on this board that you and anyone else could of enabled.. Its easy to do and its a simple solution if you don't like Ed... He post on yellowbullet a few days ago so hes not banned there..

Really? Which name was he using? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't know how you guys get through life...there is a lot worse than ed out there.

and yes his kid is a good racer

and yes bte makes a great product

and yes ATI is horrendous to deal with

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
Man, this thread brought back some hilarious memories... Big Grin
WTG Shooter!

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else see the picture on FB of Kyle in his new Alliance Racewear suit?

I believe they are made overseas......I found that ironic, JS

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

CG JMO

Truth.
Ed is a pot stirrer. Ignore is easy enough. But the people who quote him and further ruin threads make it worse yet. It's better without all the unneeded drama.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have a better idea...

Why don't the people that miss him..go find him. Personally, I enjoy the peace and quite on this site now days.
Try to remember, he was banned once before and allowed back with promises to be civil. That lasted about 20 minutes.
Like I said, he's out there on other sites causing daily grief. Go find him if your heart aches for him...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4440 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
The OP should change the title of this thread to "More Ed drama version 2,761"

Falling of chair laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
lol - If you guys only new how many threatening messages and complaints I received over the years about ED. Literally hundreds. It took a lot for me to ban the only person I have ever done so to, but enough was enough.

Just Say'n

SL...

Thank you Sir, and it had to be done. Now if everyone can move on quit bringing it up.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3961 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
Did anyone else see the picture on FB of Kyle in his new Alliance Racewear suit?

I believe they are made overseas......I found that ironic, JS

I was told the material is from India

Posts: 2398 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
soooo, is kyle driving the firebird because ed could never find the winners circle with it ???? what happened to the digger ???

Posts: 691 | Location: tower city pa | Registered: December 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well said Torqin.

There is absolutely no reason to attack or criticize those who are only trying to help other people. Often people disagree, but to consistently lack any civility in your rebuttal has no place on these boards and IS NOT funny.
I don't care how many beers you share.

.....and Brandon - its your prerogative to choose the representation that you feel best fits your marketing mission - good luck.

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Personally, I enjoy the peace and quite on this site now days.

The peace is fine, but it's a little too quiet around here for my liking.

I'm sure the drama did drive many regular posters away.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Personally, I enjoy the peace and quite on this site now days.

The peace is fine, but it's a little too quiet around here for my liking.

I'm sure the drama did drive many regular posters away.

WELL GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND GO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOU LOSER!!!!
Is that loud enough for you? Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone can change their mind and money or in this sport free parts which is same thing.

As for Ed. As much as I disliked the guy he had knowledge.He was just a ass towards most everyone.Especially if you had different point of view or god help ran a part that was not his part of choice.

Amazing how many discussions have gone on since he is not around w/o anyone calling someone names or calling their stuff junk.Personally don't miss the childish shyt a bit. IMO the site made huge leap forward after he was gone.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4160 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post