Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dart big M block pricing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dart big M block pricing?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Where is the best place to get a Big M block? Looking to get one with lifter bore work done already, or not. Anyone have any that are used but not destroyed?

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1255 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Precision Machine Service Levittown pa.
267-205-6410 ask for Mike

Posts: 623 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Got mine (10.2) for 1800 (new Big M) with 842's. I don't think he will ship it to Italy tho. These are band new Dart Blocks and not blems either

Posts: 316 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm not in Italy, just me having fun with the location lol im in California. I'm assuming you got yours from the place mentioned above?

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1255 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
CNC Carl did a great job on my little one and was competitively priced. He is in Maine

Does your party represent personal responsibility?
Bill of non rights: http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/law/non-rights.htm

Posts: 3824 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will Harrison:
I'm not in Italy, just me having fun with the location lol im in California.

Dang!!! Will your not in Italy, I was hoping I could come visit . LOL

Laughing Hard

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 1232 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CNC BLOCKS N/E
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is the best place to get a Big M block? Looking to get one with lifter bore work done already, or not. Anyone have any that are used but not destroyed?

I can get you a Dart Big-M block and do the lifter bore work as needed. I am a W/D for Morel lifters as well.

Here is my website.
http://hinksonautomotive-cncblocks.com/products/

Website is up and running
hinksonautomotive-cncblocks.com/
Machine shop tour
hinksonautomotive-cncblocks.com/shop-tour/
Some of our products
hinksonautomotive-cncblocks.com/products/
[u

Posts: 491 | Location: NORTHEAST | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
I was trying to think if there was a race track over there.lol Ya Gramps came here Via Ellis Island. AKA the golden door.

Posts: 316 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
I was trying to think if there was a race track over there.lol

There happens to be one "Rivanazzano Dragway"

Posts: 1232 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Not much of a wall or guard rail to hit. All flat land lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNCMBGv2_7w

DRR Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Its a small airport , most of the time. So that explains that....

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Call me at 432-558-2841. I am a WD with Dart and can have whatever you want done at Dart and shipped to you.

Abbott Racing Heads
(432) 558-2841

Posts: 35 | Location: Crane, Texas | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CNC BLOCKS N/E:
quote:

I can get you a Dart Big-M block and do the lifter bore work as needed. I am a W/D for Morel lifters as well.

Here is my website.
http://hinksonautomotive-cncblocks.com/products/

You won't go wrong with Carl.

Posts: 4 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I ordered my Dart Big M block through John Boynton at Pensacola (Florida) Speed. I gave him the information on all the machine work I wanted done by Richard at Dart. John then ordered the block and had it drop shipped to my shop. When it arrived the machine work was flawless, and the price was incredible, don't want to indicate it here you will think I am a liar.

You might also try Bill Cerilli (Big Speed on DRR) at Cerilli Speed in Paterson, NJ. Bill also gave me a great deal on the Roller Lifters and had them drop shipped to my shop.

There are great deals when the product is drop shipped directly to you, but it has to be a commercial address and it has to be paid in advance.

Side Note:
Bill (Big Speed) is a great guy to do business with, very knowlegable and honest.

Bob

Posts: 2129 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post