DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    615 BBC SHORT DECK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

615 BBC SHORT DECK
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Hey Guys
Anyone have any data on short deck BB Chevy built to 615? I see them advertised and wondering if anyone has thrashed them in the bracket wars.
Going to be running a set of CNC oval PB1803's and looking for a bigger cube, lower RPM build.
Thanks as always

Posts: 24 | Location: PEABODY, MASS | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
I have one. Likes RPM. Oakley built this one. 14 degree heads and small 1050 carb.

Best ET was 4.43 in the 1/8th at 156. Nearly 2 years using it in bracket and Super Comp.

Hurt it once when timing slipped to 40 degrees but other than that it has been flawless.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
What will you be using for fuel ?

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have built a few. Few ways to do it. The balancing is always the hardest. Make sure you use a good piston

Posts: 114 | Location: pa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
gas application thanks

Posts: 24 | Location: PEABODY, MASS | Registered: April 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post