Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Need help to id a cam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help to id a cam
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Got a solid roller for a sbc. Has a UD (ultradyne? ) stamped on one end. Also has # 300/307 above 17/19 then R6 and A4203. Can anybody help me out? Just want to know what I have.

Posts: 96 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There's an R6 shown here, maybe check the lift and match it to the advertised specs.

http://www.bulletcams.com/Mast...ltradynemasters.html

Posts: 175 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ron,I was able to match the lobes to two on that chart so I now have an idea what it is. If it had more lift it would be what I am looking for to go in a 383 project I am working on.

Posts: 96 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post