DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Racepak SD card clean
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Racepak SD card clean
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I meant to post this reminder earlier, but it's been so cold here in Jersey I thought it was still winter.

If you don't clean off the card you will likely not get new runs at some point. It's not about the physical capacity of the card - even a 1GB card physically FIT thousands of runs - the RP software has issues around 100-150 runs.

Cleaning off the SD card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTC5Xs_sDsg

In addition to cleaning off the SD card, think about backing up your data (7th item down on right-hand column) http://motorsportsinnovations....acepak-help-tips.htm

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wish I had an SD to clean. Shake head

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wish I had an SD to clean. Shake head

"Originally posted by 1320racer:
bracket racing is full of broke dycks and dumb asses"

Looks like you're were correct Laughing very hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I clean mine off at the end of every race. When I get home all of my race pack files get loaded to my back up drive and to the cloud.

I have most every run I've recorded on the race pack.

Also, those SD cards are pesky, they're black and blend in with stuff. I use a colored zip tie through the hole in the card holder. Easier to see and find.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post