DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Farmersville - (Rural Race Shop Topics)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farmersville - (Rural Race Shop Topics)
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard of this before why a turbo muffler why not a normal muffler

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dave Koehler
posted Hide Post
Because the one I bought had the right size inlet and outlet, it was cheap and it said turbo on it. Smile
But yeah, whatever fits.

Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection - http://www.koehlerinjection.com
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Nitrous Master Software - Balancing
99% of fuel injection problems are electric.

Posts: 351 | Location: Urbana, IL 61802 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think it was Bruce and maybe Steve mentioned an insulated roll-up door. I have not seen one, but it sounds like a great idea to consider.

I have a roll up bar front window on my poolhouse that is insulated, works pretty good too. It's simply a 1/2" foil like insulation attached to the door. Rolls right up and down.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post