DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Phenolic carb spacers for Dominator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phenolic carb spacers for Dominator
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Thinking of using a 1/2 phenolic spacer on a 650 HP 406 for a heat sink using a 1050 carb
I have both a 4 hole and a open style spacer.
Looking for input from others that have the same type set up.
I am currently running a Brodix HV1002 intake port matched and plenum was cleaned up with a 8896 , jets squared @ 90 on top running 1/8 mile.
Car currently runs 5.90s @ 116 . 1.29 60s out the back door no throttle stop or power adders.

Not really looking to pick up any ET but don't want to drop any either the consistency as with all of us is he goal just the heat sink factor on carb.
I have read 4 hole for bottom end or open for mid to top side. Just looking for people who have tried both for real info and what you like.
Thanks

Posts: 63 | Location: Horse Cave Ky | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 40 | Location: canada | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Very interesting product. Thanks for the info.
Al

Posts: 63 | Location: Horse Cave Ky | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of jmarkaudio
posted Hide Post
Allstar Performance. Jegs sells plenty.

Mark Whitener
RFD Heads
FTI Converter
Fab Shop Headers
Home built 2 circuit Dominator :-)
www.racingfuelsystems.com

Good work isn't cheap and cheap work can't be good.

Posts: 1047 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Allstar Performance. Jegs sells plenty.

That is what is on mine. I needed a pretty thick one to take the place of my throttle stop.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post