Well
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
what did the detailing cost ed

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1411 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
How long did it take him to do both.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Paul, 6 days.

Rusty I don’t have the bill yet but north of $4,000

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
$$Ouch$$

Posts: 2429 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it ain't cheap but good work, good service never is but certainly much cheaper than repainting the coach. That said, I'm sure the coach has never been detailed before, just washed and I have never detailed...polished and waxed my trailer, only Blue Beacon Truck Wash with brushes and without brightener.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
cheaper than paint

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1411 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Right

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna have to have a talk with the chef! Those griddle cakes are BURNT!

Didn't think of that

Posts: 827 | Location: Flemington, New Jersey | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MightyBirdF145:
I'm gonna have to have a talk with the chef! Those griddle cakes are BURNT!

Didn't think of that

Chef needs a bump down button on that grill

Posts: 1625 | Location: UsA | Registered: October 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
some off season maintenance a few weeks ago, resealing one of the frameless windows

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Costelllllo has a way nicer rig than you do Ed.

*Way*

Yours is a trailer park rig in comparison.

Paid for too.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

so is mine retard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Better driver too. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Better neighbor too. One who does it all. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
More durable combo. Less maintenance too $$ Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When you come to Florida as you threatened, we have a little n/a Reher Morrison 583 in a Ray Miller dragster we'd be happy to race heads up vs your 648 as well, for a few bucks.

Can't wait to see you Retard. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I know a guy with a factory condition muscle car on 8.5" wide tire with a sbc who wants a piece of the action, when you get here too, Retard. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Almost ready for the 2023 season. New slide toppers and awning fabric