Well
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Almost ready for the 2023 season. New slide toppers and awning fabric

What made you decide to go with a super C as apposed to a class A diesel pusher? Nice Rig by the way.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you talk to the guys that have had both they all say there is night and day difference in handling and braking with the trucks being better

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Correct. they are just better/built for towing, a real truck with a frame and 30,000 lb. hitch. Also if you have a mechanical problem on the road, there are so many truck centers to fix them.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Correct. they are just better/built for towing, a real truck with a frame and 30,000 lb. hitch. Also if you have a mechanical problem on the road, there are so many truck centers to fix them.

Yea that's pretty much what I figured.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The Super C has more horse power too

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sold my class A and am in the market for a Super C. Lots of options out there but alot seem to have the ISL Cummins at a low HP and I would prefer a larger platform and more HP..Price poi t seems to escalate a lot then

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post