Find
Notify
Tools

Well
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Inside that battery compartment while you are in there. Pay close attention and see if there are one or two small fuse holders in there with either a 5 or a 10 in them. These are main ECM fuses for the coach. Look for green on any of the small connectors/fuse area. Very common problem. Just a couple pointers. A lot of OE's like KW/FL/Pete/Int
Put the ECM fuses in that area. That is the first area i check on service calls when either it shuts off or won't start.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I will, thanks for the tip

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Whose card?

Tsd open roads fuel card

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
https://www.tsdlogistics.com/services/fuel-program/

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
how long have you been using them?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:

I used mine all last year on my trip east. It saved me abpout $900 in fuel. You can see on the App what your price was, savings and the fee they kept as soon as the transaction is complete.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Couple years now, no issues

J.R. Baxter

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
New Michelin tires and exhaust tip

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
That exhaust tip should be pointed up.....bullhorns! Laughing Hard

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Shake head

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Nice tires.As a side note you just might want to turn that tip down. That exhaust stream is pretty strong and the side will stay cleaner. Plus keep the exhaust heat away from the sidewall.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Agreed

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Curious.. Did the installer recommend the dual hose kits for the tires? Makes life simple than the hammer trick.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No, the installer is a personal friend and knows I’m all about buying/using the best so if he feels it is, I’d have it.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
bling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
RV SnapPad, IMO a must have.

"RV SnapPads attach permanently to your RV leveling jacks, so you don't have to carry around blocks of wood or plastic blocks to level your RV or Motorhome. Your days of crawling around with boards and blocks are over. Simply "snap!" them on one time, and you're all set."

https://rvsnappad.com/

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Your sticker is crooked , jackleg

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just had the Motorhome and trailer detailed and the chalky white paint on the MH now is shiny and looks like new.

Great job by Steve Logan aka Finishing Touch Auto Detailing.

https://www.facebook.com/finishingtouchquincy/