DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Identifying Push Rod Manufacturer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identifying Push Rod Manufacturer
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I am trying to identify the manufacturer of a 3/8 X 9.500 long. .120 Wall Push rod with the part number 4714 printed on the part, unfortunately without the Mfg. name.

I know that nearly any Company can make one for me but I do not want to mix brands unless I absolutely have to, any help would be appreciated.

Bob

Posts: 3074 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I know Manely has a 4 digit code printed on their pushrods.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave.

About the 648, call me at (619) 443-9171.

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll try them tomorrow. Just need 2 intakes and 2 exhausts. The I mentioned is “slightly” bend in a U shape. I sort of doubt that I can straighten it.

Ever find that Hemi?
Bob

Posts: 3074 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Found several old hemi engines....all back east and none willing to ship out here. I did find an old 271" up by San Francisco but it was sold before I got in touch with the guy. $900 and I was thrilled....right up until I found out it was already sold..lol

Good luck on your pushrods bud....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey, just thought of something...
I seem to remember Manely doesn't offer a .120" wall in 3/8" Only 7/16"
When I needed .120-.145 3/8 I called Manton
Are you positive your's are .120" wall?

Sorry for the misinformation.....

Dave

F J B