DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Holley Dominator booster tube
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holley Dominator booster tube
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of suprodn
posted
I have a 1050 Holley Dominator that the intermediate booster tube has come loose in the main body.
This tube is just above the top of the butterfly. It moved out 1/4 inch or so and held the butterfly open. Tube is in good shape just loose. What holds these tubes tight are they glued in or tapered. If glued in what do I need to use. Thanks

Posts: 63 | Location: Watchn my motor go boom on the dyno | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of C Hodge
posted Hide Post
They just tap in. Usually not loose but I’ve had to use loctite on a few to hold them in place.

Posts: 235 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of jmarkaudio
posted Hide Post
Take some plyers and squeeze it in the middle just a little to snug it as you tap it back in. Add a little green Loctite to it as well.

Mark Whitener
RFD Heads
FTI Converter
Fab Shop Headers
Home built 2 circuit Dominator :-)
www.racingfuelsystems.com

Good work isn't cheap and cheap work can't be good.

Posts: 1047 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of suprodn
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark did what you said and we are good to go thanks Kevin

Posts: 63 | Location: Watchn my motor go boom on the dyno | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post