DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Goodyear 2775 sidewall leak
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goodyear 2775 sidewall leak
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Oakberry
posted
Anyone having any issues with sidewalls leaking on GY 2775's? Mine lost 3 psi over night in the trailer. I soaped the whole tire and the sidewalls are bubbling around the cord about 1-2 inches from the bead, both tires and both sides of the tire. Never had any leaking issues with past GY's. Probably 50 passes on this set.

Posts: 3 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: November 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Already beat the sidewalls up?

Posts: 495 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Goodyear must have hired a former emp-tee tire engineer. Falling of chair laughing

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Oakberry
posted Hide Post
4.80 dragster, 1.08-1.10 sixty, usually get 120 runs before sidewall goes...

LOL on the MT's... although I have another car in my shop with MT's on beadlocks, no leaks yet.

Posts: 3 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: November 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post