DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Meziere water pump sbc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meziere water pump sbc
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted
Do they make rebuild kits for these.Loading the s-10 last night and noticed it dripping from the back of the pump.WP-101

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
pretty sure they do. I have had to work on mine in the past.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
Meziere does not have rebuild kits. We do have a repair service if you would like to send it back for repair. Typical repair cost is around $100-150 for your pump.
You can also buy just the front motor section for a WP100-101 pump part number is a WP150.

https://www.meziere.com/Suppor...pair-or-Service.aspx

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 238 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
guess I was wrong. I purchased the motor section. thought you had repair kits as well. sorry for any confusion

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
You can buy replacement motor assembly which includes the seal from summit.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Isn't there someone on here that rewinds and repairs those pumps?

Also Bruce you have a pm...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Green1

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Isn't there someone on here that rewinds and repairs those pumps?

Also Bruce you have a pm...

Got it Dave

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
ended up pulling pump and had planned on putting spare rebuilt dedenbear on .Found meziere was leaking from poorly sealed lower hose bung. all fixed

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post