DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Moroso Alt/Vaccum pump bracket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moroso Alt/Vaccum pump bracket
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted
I have been using this bracket for years and really like the clean look of it. On my new car though I want to run the Meziere resevoir water pump and I'm not sure if it work with that bracket. I swear I saw a pic not long ago that used that mount with the Resevoir pump but cannot remember where.

Does anyone one know if this works or has used them together?

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Maybe 63817 or 63823 ???

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:

Moroso part number is 63838 which I already know for the Meziere pump. My question is will the Meziere pump with the built in resevoir work. I am pretty sure it will but I would rather do a $1000 experiment.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post