DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Family Software - Review..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family Software - Review..
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
This season I decided to step up to a better prediction system for my program.

After reading and research I decided to go with Family RaceLog Pro 9.1. I also consulted with Bob on a better weather station which he recommended a Davis weather system. This feeds directly into his software (as do others). He sold me on this weather system as it has the accuracy and what I liked is the system is weather proof - which others are not and can become damaged if a storm hits and your stuck in the lanes.

I have been using the software/weather system since March and am astonished at how accurate it is. My car is very consistent which helps. I dont adjust or touch anything unless absolutely necessary. Even tire pressure -its set one time a day and not adjusted again. The software is amazing and simple to use. I am learning more each time with it and love how its a one stop shop.

Not only is the software for me very accurate predicting to the .001 for every interval but BOB is second to none in customer service. I have spoken to him on several occasions even on the weekend from the track. Bob doesn't rush to answer your question and in each instance I feel bad for being on the phone with him each time and usually am the one saying I hate to keep you on the phone for so long but the discussions are very helpful and insightful.

Its rare today to have a very affordable system that works - and the tech support that exceeds expectation.

Paging go directly to your smart phone for up to 4 cars - all you need is a hotspot in your trailer.

I hate to recommend something that can help my competitors - but this software and Bob are a good item(s) to add to your program.

I will conclude with the first weekend with this software I went to the finals of a combined box/no box race - and I dont run a box.

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1442 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
I second your post. ^^^^ I have been using Bob's stuff for years and as far as I am concerned, both Bob and his software is the best. He has always been there to help if I had an issue, and I have had a couple.

I purchased Crew Chief Pro and tried it, but I much prefer Family Software.

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
X3....I can tell you that Bob's stuff works extremely well....have been using it since Bob went in business..very easy to use

Posts: 19 | Location: florida | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post