DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Pro System Carb and Power Valve
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro System Carb and Power Valve
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well given there were never more than 30 cars on any given day that means your final round appearance was at best the sixth round giving you 75 points for that day so that means your average after that was about 2 1/2 rounds, impressive to say the least ed.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
couldn't buy a round at my home track, no mind trailer me.

Cecil County dragway sure dominated at your home track, get off your high horse Boy Blunder! Your track is a duck pond for the most part. Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2498 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
more of the same clueless statements. Meanwhile Numidia has been track champion 4 of the past 6 years.

Again, you couldn't buy a round at my home track, no mind trailer me with your POS and 1st round runner up skill set at the Fling.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Of course Edwad had nothing to do with Numidia Winning.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
more of the same clueless statements. Meanwhile Numidia has been track champion 4 of the past 6 years.

Again, you couldn't buy a round at my home track, no mind trailer me with your POS and 1st round runner up skill set at the Fling.

Unlike you, my focus is more positive. You need to spend a little more time/effort in being more positive. You might be rewarded with some winning Karma. It's pretty easy to follow your losing ways present/past with Numidia's points & winners photos (lack of) over the years.

I continue to consistently win races with a POS race car, running on welfare fuel with no hood (majority of time). I'm doing more with less, unlike you doing less with more.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2498 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah must be true, I read it on am internet forum posted by a clueless nobody with a POS.

The count down to your first round runner AGAIN at the fling has started. We know you won't disappoint as you didn't last year. Laughing very hard

Loser b king

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
he count down to your first round runner AGAIN at the fling has started

Wad, He will be there racing unlike yourself, the Internet Idiot.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the p u s s y that don't race, hiding behind a 2nd screen name and he'll just be in the way as he was last year.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess my points info I posted was truth and facts so other than one day ed made it to second round on all the other accasion on average, he did win the second round a couple times but that was all.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah enough already, STFU and show up at Numidia and put your POS in the other lane.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What you afraid to enlighten us on your great season?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
What you afraid to enlighten us on your great season?

He didnt go to the buy back window...once.. Uncontrollable Laugh

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He would end up at the buyback window during a test and tune.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Uncontrollable Laugh