DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Winch wireless remote
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winch wireless remote
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Racers, what wireless winch controller is giving you good service?

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1826 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Larry, I’ve been running Superwinch’s S7500 with their wireless remote since 2018 trouble free.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have one of these in each trailer for the last 7 or 8 years. They work well and can be set up for any type of winch. It’s a good idea to keep some spare remote batteries just in case.

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
183n

I saw those on the Amazon site but thought at that price it must be poor quality. I have Amazon prime with free returns so it's worth a try.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1826 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Chinese junk Larry

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Woodfin:
183n

I saw those on the Amazon site but thought at that price it must be poor quality. I have Amazon prime with free returns so it's worth a try.

Like I said, I have them in two trailers for 7-8 years. Five or six other racers have also bought them after seeing mine and haven't heard any failures yet.

Pigley is good at flapping his keyboard fingers about buying american but he doesn't put his money where his mouth is since there's a Kia parked in his pit at every race.

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
fuc you p us sy

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Been running one of Tommy Johnson's for about 20 years. No issues.. But unfortunately they are no longer there.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3302 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post