Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Need help starter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help starter
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who is the best for a rebuild on my starter in eastern n.c.I live in rmt n.c. Smile

Posts: 17 | Location: usa | Registered: May 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
who built it?

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on track proven performance, on the web since 1998.

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Support our country! Support our Troops! Support our economy! Buy American!!

Posts: 8065 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Hard to beat Mark Payne for your Starter needs.

House of Payne

Mikey Walters
Winston-Salem NC

Posts: 1748 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:

House of Payne
Best I've used...

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Another vote for HOP.

Mark does great work and stands behind his work.

Rob Robertson

Posts: 795 | Location: Laplata, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mark is a great guy, Top notch racer, and his products and service are second to none. Just call House of Payne to get "started" fixing your problem.

Posts: 62 | Location: in the lab | Registered: May 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:

House of Payne
Best I've used...

Great guy to work with, He can rebuild your Meziere starter also.

Posts: 17 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post