Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Ford PSD truck anti theft
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ford PSD truck anti theft
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Looking for a fuse or relay to remove from our 2001 Ford PSD while parked. Used to pull the ECM fuse from the gas Chevy. Any thoughts?

Posts: 25 | Location: Utica, IL | Registered: May 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
pull the fuel pump fuse -never start !!

Posts: 5 | Location: Odessa,Texas | Registered: December 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have a Ravelco system installed in my truck, but there aren't any dealers around here.

They put together a small plug that must be connected at the dash for the truck to function.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 2318 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
One problem with pulling fuses, is that it loosens the fit and can cause troubles on it's own with intermittents and such. I had read about a remote relay that you can use to replace your fuel pump relay for example, and disable it when you are away.

Cyclops theft avoidance

Posts: 302 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post