DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Amanda Boicesco S/C @ Atco Open
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amanda Boicesco S/C @ Atco Open
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Looks like she was running big m.p.h,like 188+ on the stop...anyone know what engine she is using?

Posts: 19 | Location: florida | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A big one?? Big Grin

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
got to be north of 1200HP

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Last I knew, she is using mechanical injection. I do also, and with how I run the stop hard and in low gear, I run high MPH for the horsepower.

I agree that it still must have a lot of HP to go 188+! I can go 182 with 1020 HP.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3150 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I was there and with them and never noticed anything different on the car.

Someone else mentioned she was running 188+ and she was

A Terminator just like on Iggie's car and Don Bangs S/C car as well...same as they have run for years....

She is good and they have a real good handle on running that configuration....nobody better

No one more committed to racing and doing well and without a big budget.....They do whatever it takes as some others in that group do as well.

Daughter of a two time S/G World Champion and many time race winner and racer since forever !

Great people and racers......

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
yes my old motor

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Oh....

The girls a killer and now has the big speed edge.....

Spread port heads I would have to assume.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
my old aluminum short with dart 380 pro 1 heads

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
That's very fast for a conventional head to me.

Terminator.....and less weight...

I was not noticing it sounding like "big power" when I saw it go down the track.

My 565 with smallish conventional heads and a Terminator went just under 180 in S/C mode....iron block 1965lbs