DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Headhunter Valve Covers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Headhunter Valve Covers
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Hammertime
posted
Brodix HH with moved centers what valve covers are you using ? I have a few sets here and the rocker hits the rail and the sleeve around the bolt area. Thanks

David Lanning

Lanning Electric

Team Mickey Thompson

Posts: 4658 | Location: Coldwater,MI | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
383HH mc with Jesel rockers, I have Moroso fabricated and Biondo valve covers both are good, rockers don't hit.

Posts: 170 | Location: nj | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
I had Moroso short fabricated sheetmetal for years until they started cracking. I have been running the Moroso billet CNC machined valve covers ever since.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had to use valve covers that use long bolts. The recess for the short bolts would hit 2 rockers on each side.

Jack's Race Shop
apdracing.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Pikeville KY | Registered: March 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richie
posted Hide Post
Same heads but I have single/straight T&D rockers, Fab'd covers clear no problem - But I always push the cover up towards intake while tightening....

Posts: 254 | Location: Windsor locks Ct. | Registered: November 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post