DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    K&R pro cube timer question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

K&R pro cube timer question
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ok Pro cube with one timer and using z force. My timer 1 output has voltage going out full time. Programmed for 2.5(left box) and off at 5.
right box
Trying to use to open solenoid for air to shifter. Just setting up to test. What am I setting wrong.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
It’s set in normally on mode, switch to normally off.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
Right side switch on “config”, middle switch on Tree/Timer 2. Then switch modes by toggling up or down where you would change delay.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks , I found it after little more reading.Hey I am true American male hate reading directions.LMAO

Now if one of these old NOS solenoid is not shorted like 1st one I tried. 1 in 6 and I get shorted out POS 1st thing.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post