New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel log
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Looking for a company who makes a fuel log with AN10 inlet and outlet with 4 AN6 feeds any help appreciated

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That must be quite the engine you are feeding, tell us more, cause my little 1300+hp engine has a -8 line going into the regulator and 2 -6 lines coming out, one to each bowl, no log.

That said, make your own with fittings, adapters and hose.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
Looking for a company who makes a fuel log with AN10 inlet and outlet with 4 AN6 feeds any help appreciated

BLP - Bo Laws Performance

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
That must be quite the engine you are feeding, tell us more, cause my little 1300+hp engine has a -8 line going into the regulator and 2 -6 lines coming out, one to each bowl, no log.

That said, make your own with fittings, adapters and hose.

Maybe if you upgraded, you wouldn't be getting out run by a little 585 BBC with 1250 hp. Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
that junk engine you assembled in that pos dragster ain't making 1150hp no mind 1250 and ain't ever outrunning my dragster!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well this is interesting the only two ijuts I have blocked-Mr. little dyk and the conspiracy cum sucker have ruined another normal question type thread both you fools are blocked so I have no idea or care of what you think-GO AWAY TROLLS

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Magnafuel MP-7600-04 just put the fittings you need in it.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sp124x thank you thats just what I needed for alky feed tunnelram belt pump with a return

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
that junk engine you assembled in that pos dragster ain't making 1150hp no mind 1250 and ain't ever outrunning my dragster!

This is a little 585 BBC dragster I do the transmission. It's on a low, low 4.40 here.

In the right hands your pig 648 BBC wouldn't get outrun by a little 585 BBC.

Let that sink in. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
Well this is interesting the only two ijuts I have blocked-Mr. little dyk and the conspiracy cum sucker have ruined another normal question type thread both you fools are blocked so I have no idea or care of what you think-GO AWAY TROLLS

What conspiracy? It's no conspiracy theory dork, now Elon Musk says your lil Dr Fauci lied to the American people and will be perp walked. That makes Rand Paul and Elon Musk.

What's wrong dork? Did you pick up your bags and load the vaccination train without a peep too?

I know you voted for OBiden,,,, woke boy.

Let me know when I'm wrong about something. Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

This is a little 585 BBC dragster I do the transmission. It's on a low, low 4.40 here.

Let that sink in. Smile

150 MPH IS NOT OVER 1100 HP..... BET THAT!

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
quote:
quote:

Let that sink in. Smile

Did you bump your head on a stainless counter top as you bending over to take facci in the arse, or are you normally this stupid?

It's an older Ray Miller 4 link steel block n/a Reher Morrison 585 BBC, 225 lb driver for any experienced drag racer following along. Heavy

Might be on a high 39, I was being conservative.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
SFG has 666 subscribors, I subscribed yesterday and the number didn't change.

Must be an assigned google number.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let that sink in. Smile

Did you bump your head on a stainless counter top as you bending over to take facci in the arse, or are you normally this stupid?

It's an older Ray Miller 4 link steel block n/a Reher Morrison 585 BBC, 225 lb driver for any experienced drag racer following along. Heavy

Horsesh..
Do you really think everybody here is a fool? Is it possible for a steel block 585 to go 4.40 in a 4 link car with 225 lb driver? yes it is, but not likely at all and will be a very expensive, high maintenance piece. The person that spent that kind of coin on THAT motor, would not let some internet sensation build his trans....

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let that sink in. Smile

Horsesh..
Do you really think everybody here is a fool? Is it possible for a steel block 585 to go 4.40 in a 4 link car with 225 lb driver? yes it is, but not likely at all and will be a very expensive, high maintenance piece. The person that spent that kind of coin on THAT motor, would not let some internet sensation build his trans....

Not necessarily, but you'd be a fool to put your money where your mouth is. But please do, how about 5k?. You name the amount?

I'm used to doing transmissions behind 3000 hp, ten years worth, with Petty doing the tuning. This is a walk in the park.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hello? Amount??

Anyone home? Confused

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is a personal best.

It bested his previous personal best, second lap on the transmission six to eight months ago LoL! Laughing Hard

No surprise I'm working on 2.0 now eh?

Misty Lava is 2.0

The new one won't splinter the gearset, It's a TSI 1.64 rated to 2,000 hp.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
by comparing time slips looks like the 585 runs out of steam pretty quick to only go 150 vs 1290's that runs 158. chances are the 585 wont make it to the 1/4 mile marker.

ep-

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
by comparing time slips looks like the 585 runs out of steam pretty quick to only go 150 vs 1290's that runs 158. chances are the 585 wont make it to the 1/4 mile marker.

ep-

Laughing Hard

Ever heard of coasting?