Find
Notify
Tools

beam breaker
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr Bill
posted
Is there anyone other making "beam breaker" for specific cars. : Power Tool[IMG] [IMG:right]Commercial Photography[/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr Bill,

Posts: 40 | Location: Flint, MI | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Personally I've never heard of anyone. I would think you could make your own with some sheet metal and tubing. Good luck!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr Bill
posted Hide Post
I sort I figured I have to make my own Beam Breaker , was mort curious than anything.

Posts: 40 | Location: Flint, MI | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Sharp 57

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr Bill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperPro54:
Sharp 57

Thanks, It is bad ass. really hard to tell it has a fiberglass front clip...

DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Whats it weight? Times?

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr Bill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperPro54:
Whats it weight? Times?

I haven't had it weighted yet, but the guy I bought if from 3400, its getting ready for a big time diet. It was set up for super street. It has all original glass, door, qtrs, and roof. has origianl frame modified for the tubs..

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Built mine with plastic cutting board material from Walmart and ordered some tension hinges that allow it to be flipped up when loading and unloading.

I use it because the nose of the corvette sticks out a good bit from air dam. Cost me a 5k race years ago in finals where in broke out by .003 on the brakes. Fastest run off the day on the brakes... That was an expensive lesson... Utilize it now and car is the same on and off brakes.

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1441 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post