Find
Notify
Tools

Version #1
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Trucks have room to mount radiator in rear making it nice under hood. Like the methanol also.

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice looking truck..Mine is inching closer and should be in the 5.teens. Just right for S/ST Smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
This blue truck is a nice truck for sure.

I do think it is childish and petty to start a thread simply to bash another poster BKing here. Get a life.

Little man has nothing but hate and insults. What a pathetic life for the little man. Has never done much with his life and has to live through his son or others like the nice blue truck here.

We all saw the points at Numedia for years and know you were consistent First Round Runner up. We all know if it was not for your son you would never be in the winners circle. And the joke of Numedia was when they race you and beat you they act like it was a good close race and they got lucky so as not to hurt your fragile little ego as they walk away laughing at your stupid @$$. A joke and yet not funny. Several different people have told me what a loser you are and how funny and easy it was to beat you.

Ediot is a loser in life and will never amount to anything. Keep telling us about how great you THINK you are. We are not buying it and know you are a loser. Grow up you little 5'4" alter boy with the tender tooter and bad taste in your mouth.

If you want respect you have to treat others with respect and earn it. When you start trouble do not act surprised when you get it. Do not get upset and start making threats when you started the fight. Do not go get your son to stand up for you in the fight you started.

Most everyone here does not want to fight and argue with your stupid @$$ but we will stand up and defend ourselves. Most of us come here to talk about racing and help others.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4014 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
Trucks have room to mount radiator in rear making it nice under hood. Like the methanol also.

Good catch

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
previous 2018 version of this S10, ladder bar, radial slick and n/a

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Does it still have ladder bars?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No 4 link

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Cool picture

Posts: 2429 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
That really is a cool picture.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4014 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post