posted
done right the 1st time!

2850 lbs.
Procharged
Afr headed 406
APD 4150 blow through alcohol carb
1330 HP/1030 ft.lbs. torque @ 6800
15 lbs. boost

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Baddest sounding car on the property wherever it goes !!!!
Runs pretty good too Razz

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yep for sure unlike the paper tiger, cut up shytbox junk posted by one of the stooges here. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Don’t need no d a m ecu, Beautiful! Have any pics of under the hood?

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bad little ride, any idea the rear gear?

Posts: 35 | Location: Gilmer, TX | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
3.73 in a 9"
1.80 1st gear glide
7000 shift

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice, thanks.

Posts: 35 | Location: Gilmer, TX | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Glad to know I'm always in your thoughts & you read everything I posts. Wink

I appreciate the information on that nice truck & some of the set-up. I feel pretty good about my 1/8 performance with my set-up. Comparison between set-ups not even close.

I would love to play along with the cheap entertainment & banter with the Keyboard Racer EDiot! Just don't have time, they're giving my dad 3-5 days to live. Headed to MI in the morning.

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Glad to know I'm always in your thoughts & you read everything I posts. Wink

I appreciate the information on that nice truck & some of the set-up. I feel pretty good about my 1/8 performance with my set-up. Comparison between set-ups not even close.

I would love to play along with the cheap entertainment & banter with the Keyboard Racer EDiot! Just don't have time, they're giving my dad 3-5 days to live. Headed to MI in the morning.

2BKING Full Moon

Wonder what your car would run if you took out 400-500 lbs and turned up the boost from 6 lbs to 15 lbs?
Oh and switch over to straight alcohol also.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Here come the stooges, one more clueless idiot to go and we have idiots deluxe!

That said, He can’t take any more weight of his POS cut up shyt box and that pile of shyt will never come close as is to his 8.50 goal no mind to the outstanding performance of this bad azz S10 built entirely by the owner/driver.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
built entirely by the owner/driver.

SO he's an actual racer?

Not buy something and adopt a kid to drive it for him.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
More stupidity from a clueless idiot stooge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just truth and facts EDiot

You're just an old lifelong wannabe throwing money at other men's equipment hoping people will think you actually did something yourself. I feel sorry for you because you aren't even capable of driving any of these fast cars you've bought.
I see why you come on here selling yourself as somebody important.

One moron down, one EDiot to go....

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong You pathetic old man

Just more stupidity from a clueless idiot stooge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You are correct...I am wrong...

You would have had to actually been something at some point in your life in order to be a has-been now. Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Old man, anytime you want to compare your big $ gambler race wins and NHRA Wally’s let us know. In the meantime while we wait FOREVER because you ain’t got either, STFU loser!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Old man, anytime you want to compare your big $ gambler race wins and NHRA Wally’s let us know. In the meantime while we wait FOREVER because you ain’t got either, STFU loser!

Hey headphone wearing wannabe crew chief I'm still doing it ......and.....you're still NOT Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I am the crew chief NahNahTounge and Wrong again you old pathetic clueless idiot

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I am the crew chief NahNahTounge and Wrong again you old pathetic clueless idiot

Yep, those that can...do
Those that can't become official head phone wearing tire wipers...errrrr...I mean crew chiefs

EDiot says to his stepson..May I Help you
Stepson says..NO, just stay out of my way please

Dave

F J B