New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mega 450 ?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
When I want to replay my run on my mega 450, the time will play but the rpm is locked on 6100.
I can crank car and on that screen it will show the running rpm.
Am I missing a simple step here...

Posts: 265 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
http://www.racedigitaldelay.com Call Charlie very good customer service

Posts: 34 | Location: rubicn wi. | Registered: December 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
You have to arm the record by applying 12 volts to the L.L.PB input. The reason for the Line Lock input is so when you do the burnout it arms it without having to push another button. Then records on release of TB.

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

slickvic@slickvicracing.com
www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What Vic said, hook up a momentary switch with 12v on the other side of it to the LLPB terminal.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I use a separate button to back up with and always sent it to the LL terminal then a diode jumper up to the tB terminal to back up, that way after every burnout the box was automatically armed

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post